Sunday 13 October 2013

Life - Where We Lose To Win!

Life - Where We Lose To Win!





As I hold my drink on a moonlit night and look at the ice cubes melting away..
I realise that everything in life is earned by losing something..
Just like the ice cubes now are losing itself to make my drink better..
Or the moon that is losing its light to light up this dark night..
And the sun that burns itself to give us a new morning..
And that morning that loses itself to a new night..
Like that pencil which loses a part of itself for us to write..
And that child who loses his tears only to understand a smile..
Or that job where I lose some part of me to earn my livelihood..
That canvas which surrenders itself to the brush and loses itself to the colours..
And that white which has embraced colours like none else could ever do..
Or that me who loses myself to her to win her more..
Like that heart of which I give a bit away to get her bit more..
Life is all about those losses that help us win..
Life is all about that darkness which make us think..
If it were not for the losses, could we ever cherish a win?
It is very important to lose in life..
And not be a loser at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Contact our Support

Email us: Support@templateism.com

Our Team Memebers